Have kids bitten by the acting, singing, dancing bug? The British International School of New York is offering a Summer Musical Theater Workshop!
Continue reading “New: Summer Musical Theater Workshop – at BISNY!”
Waterside is home to The British International School of New York – and for just 2 days, a few lions make their home there too! (Sure, they’re fictional lions – but the real kind aren’t as musically inclined.)
Right now, summer might seem like a far-flung fantasy: A dream so in the future you’d need a DeLorean to get there. But it’s actually only 22 weeks away from the start of some summer camps: Like BISNY’s phenomenally well-rounded one!
The British International School of New York‘s summer camp (for ages 3-10) begins at the end of June and offers a diverse curriculum – including arts, sciences, fitness and technology.
Sign up for their information session, scheduled for Feb 10th at 9:30am, to learn more.
- Be immersed in Music, Drama, and Art through classes incorporated throughout the week where they’ll explore and enhance their creative abilities.
- Learn swim safety, strokes, and skills with trained swim coaches at the beautiful Waterside Pool.
- Twice weekly, explore science concepts through observations and experiments on a variety of topics ranging from animal science to chemistry.
- Engage in a variety of outdoor physical activities including team sports (like soccer) and track and field events.
- Twice weekly, learn typing skills, presentation software, and other technological programs. Older campers will even be introduced to Coding.
Take advantage of the 10% Early Bird Discount if you book by March 31st.
More information on the BISNY site.